Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RC6025 Faceplate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC6025 Faceplate

Hi,

I'm looking for a rc6025 faceplate, ideally in decent condition but doesnt need to be mint.

Let me know if you have anything, unsure on value but happy to discuss.

Cheers
    Chris

These would be hard to come by. It would be curious as to why a person would have one of those laying around that they were willing to get rid of. BUT there's hope. You can get an RC-6030 then use that face plate. Of course, as you may know, the RC-6030 has a stripe. This is best removed with brake fluid. You have to be Very careful with brake fluid. It will ruin finished surfaces and will actually take a wood grain case and remove all the wood grain paint (looks like a hairless cat when that happens ... and yes, I've done it). When removing the stripe you should be patient. Let the fluid soak into the paint.
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Thanks, that's a good call.

I have a euro spec RC6030Be that has the switchable 50-60Hz. It looks pretty much identical to the 6025 part from the Panasonic logo is on the clear part of front panel. To be honest I just need the inner section as I'd like to see if it fits, so will keep an eye out for a faulty 6030.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X