Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mickey Mouse Calendar Flip Clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mickey Mouse Calendar Flip Clock

I got this Mickey Mouse Calendar Flip Clock from Yahoo Japan Auction several months ago. Once I got it, I tried to restore it. But I found there were some spare parts broken. So I contacted the Fartech Facebook curator to get help from them, because the clock looks like from Fartech.
    The curator replied their manager Mr. Hsu could help me to fix it. After discussing with Mr. Hsu, I sent the clock to him, then about one week later, I got the clock in good shape, and every functions work correctly. And the restoration fee is reasonable.

Here is the picture of the clock.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	P1220558_cut_re01.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	518.4 KB
ID:	25869

You do very well getting support on these clocks!

Comment

Originally posted by eathan21th View Post
      I got this Mickey Mouse Calendar Flip Clock from Yahoo Japan Auction several months ago. Once I got it, I tried to restore it. But I found there were some spare parts broken. So I contacted the Fartech Facebook curator to get help from them, because the clock looks like from Fartech.
      The curator replied their manager Mr. Hsu could help me to fix it. After discussing with Mr. Hsu, I sent the clock to him, then about one week later, I got the clock in good shape, and every functions work correctly. And the restoration fee is reasonable.
      That is really good information ! Thanks for posting this!
      ~ Mackey Site Administrator
      If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
      If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Here comes the video clip.
        Last edited by eathan21th; September 10, 2022, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X