Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Futura cr-90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futura cr-90

Hi, I just found this clock in a thrift store for 5$ and I can't find anything on it. The clock works fine but the radio need some cleaning in the potentiometers but it's work. At the left of Futura, it have a spinning thing that I don't know the utility unless it's for a decoration purpose.

If anybody can tell me something about it, I will appreciate.

nice clock. the spinning thing is just to show it's running. officially called an "operation indicator". but here we dubbed it the "whirligig" dose the light work? where was it made?

Comment

The only light is in front of the time and it's made in Hong kong... So I don't know nothing more. Even the Futura brand is unknown for me.

Comment

Maybe a "branded" clock. a company got these clocks and put there logo on it. still a very nice clock for $5.

Comment

It looks like a branded clock indeed, I think I have seen the shape before, it is a nice clock though, especially for the money!

Comment

Ok thanks, I know for 5$, I can't go wrong. So it's not a brand but a generic. It's find with me so nobody will have one like this one.

But, what is really worth?

Comment

i got one of these futura's it's one of my favs....Big super clear screen... big easy-to-read tiles and it also has soft fall tiles
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X