Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copal (Caslon) 602 - with Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copal (Caslon) 602 - with Box

Here’s my freshly restored Copal / Caslon 602, paid £45 for it, arrived in a bit of a state, very yellow but running ok, i bleached out the case, serviced and gave it a good polish, very pleased with the results, it came with the original box and card for the setting knobs too.
    Just love the lines on this one, the tile font will grow on me hopefully?
    Is this the ultimate Copal ?
    Attached Files

Very nice work. I really love the look of that clock. It looks like it would fit in well on an original series Star Trek episode.
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Really neat, does have a space age style to it! Also thanks for sharing the scan of the time set card.

Comment

Is it the ultimate Copal? I don't know, it IS very cool and for some reason very rare, I have only owned two 2 of these in the past 15 years in the colour white. The woodgrain is more common, but does not really have my preference. I would like to try to remove the woodgrain from one of those to see if I can get a nice and shiny full black 602.

Comment

Very nice work. Looks great.

I have the woodgrain version of this clock. It fits our mid-century look in the house. Yes, these in any color are fairly hard to find.

Comment

Wow, that is a good looking clock! Well done

Comment

What a beautiful find, at an excellent price too! Thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

Looking good. I have never seen that model Copal. Very unique shape. Nice job!

Comment

Working...
                X