Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some of my collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of my collection

Here are some of my flipclock collection.

There are Seiko, Copal, Citizen, and other brand like Sanyo and Hitachi.
    I think the Sanyo one and the Hitachi One are all made by Rythm/Citizen.
    And some of the Seiko flipclock are made by Copal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	93900261_10220303669039457_7219259465256665088_o.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	203.8 KB
ID:	11637

Gorgeous! I love the 2 right below, Been trying to buy some of these for a while now but they are hard to find for decent money.

Looking at your collection, I would say that you are from Japan or thereabouts?

Comment

Originally posted by flipclock_nl View Post
      Gorgeous! I love the 2 right below, Been trying to buy some of these for a while now but they are hard to find for decent money.

Looking at your collection, I would say that you are from Japan or thereabouts?
      Yes, the 2 right below are very rare.
      Actually I am from Taiwan. And I used some auction proxy to buy these flip clocks from Japan auction website then shipped them back to Taiwan.

Comment

Very, very nice collection. These are exactly the type of flip clocks that I’m into these days. Love the colors! Thanks for sharing! I’ll know who to come to for questions on those models. I recognize several.
        ~ Mackey Site Administrator
        If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
        If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Good range of colours and all look to be in very good condition , what make are the ones in the right hand row with the white sockets?
          Are they timers or were their alarms used to switch on a light or something?

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
            Good range of colours and all look to be in very good condition , what make are the ones in the right hand row with the white sockets?
            Are they timers or were their alarms used to switch on a light or something?
            Yes. It is some kind of timer.
            User can setup the alarm clock, then press the button on the top of the clock. As the time is up, the power of the outlet will be on or off.

Those clocks in the yellow circle have the same function.

Name:	93900261_10220303669039457_7219259465256665088_o_circle.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	203.9 KB
ID:	11643

Comment

I also have some flipclock timers, or so called audio timer.

Here are some of the audio timers in my collection. All of them are with copal motor.

Name:	15799922_10210251003129092_7910055511904460422_o.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	128.1 KB
ID:	11645

Comment

Working...
              X