Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panasonic RC-6003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic RC-6003

Click image for larger version

Name:	AB3B1DAD-2FB2-411C-B81A-236B134534E4.jpeg
Views:	281
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	11235 Hello flip clock fans ! Here is another restoration I did a little while ago. I found this guy on eBay for 20 bucks. I considered this one a steal due to the fact that all it needed was some TLC, a new bulb and a good polishing.
    Attached Files

I think that RC-6003 is a very elegant work of art, getting it for $20 was an absolute bargain.

It looks like some sculptor working as an industrial designer came up with that beautiful assymetric shape.

I don't know what it is with Panasonic's numbering system, I just bought an RC-6005B (boxy woodgrain) and it looks like it was built 10 years before that lovely RC-6003!

Comment

Yes, that is a very nice well built flip clock. I restored a white one that I gifted to my brother in-law for his 50th birthday in 2019. The clock was 50 yrs old and so was he that year, so I thought it was a perfect gift. He thought it was very cool. I recently bought the mustard colored one like yours because I really like that model.
      Nice job yours looks great! And $20 is a great deal.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words ! Looking forward to looking at this one each day on my desk at home.
        cheers!
        Shane

Comment

Working...
        X