Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Lego brick' flip clock from ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Lego brick' flip clock from ebay

Spotted this oddity earlier this week on ebay. No signs of any labels or any other markings and it seemed as if though the battery cover was missing, but seller confirmed that to be present.

I slept on it for a night since I normally do not really have any interest in modern flip clock, but there was something about this one that caught my attention and considering that the price was all together very reasonable, I decided to buy it! It will be shipped to my collection point in the USA and from thereon shipped on to Ireland, so it will be 2 to 3 weeks before I get my hands on it.

It measures aro. 9", 22cm.

Will keep you updated when it arrives

Is there in the meantime anyone by any chance who can shed any light on the origins of this clock?
    Attached Files

I remember seeing that one, I took a try and what I could find was it was sold on dealextreme around 2009-2012. Two C batteries.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20121105...-powered-26357

Comment

That is very cool information! Albeit slightly disappointing in that it is nothing 'special', but it's special to me, that's what matters

The ebay-seller actually made US$ 9.00 on this sale, but I was happy to pay US$ 30.00 for it

Comment

Working...
      X