Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copal R67, gears and possibly resistor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copal R67, gears and possibly resistor

As per title, I have a Copal clock, 220v, that has the neon bulb still attached to the mechanism but no motor, gears or resistor. First photo is my mechanism, the second is from another page here that seems to show what I am missing. Does anyone either have any leads as to where I could hunt for these bits or whatever else I could use to replace them?

Well the resistor is the easy part .

I can't speak to the availability of replacement motor/gears. Others in this group could speak to that better than I can.

Depending on your abilities and determination, this approach may be a possibility.
    I've been working on a microcontroller (Arduino)-driven stepper motor replacement for seized synchronous motors. My first effort was a GE 7-4305 clock radio. It worked great, but there's a lot of space inside that unit. Someone commented it would be hard to fit inside a smaller clock. Since then, I've worked on slimming down

Comment

Working...
    X