Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copal RP 205 minute time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copal RP 205 minute time

I was recently going through my deceased grandmother’s house to clean it and found the Copal Flip clock but when I plugged it to see if it works, it seemed fine until I waited a minute to see if it will go up and it didn’t and I don’t what to do hot how to fix it or what’s wrong please help.
    Since it’s my first time on here and I don’t know how to post a video look on my Instagram:@the_stinkyone

I could find your video, but let me try to help anyway. Right next to the minutes there is a small window behind providing a view at a wheel with green stripes. When you power on the clock is that wheel spinning?
    If it does not spin, then probably the motor needs to be lubricated. This is not too difficult.
    If it does spin but the minutes do not move, then probably a gear is broken Inside the motor gearbox. This is repairable, but it is not an easy undertaking. Someone with the right tools, skills and experience with working with delicate small mechanical stuff can do it, but I don't know if you are that kind of person.

Nice clock btw

Comment

Working...
    X