Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copal model 602

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copal model 602

This Copal clock 602 belonged to my boyfriend. He was very fond of it. He died about a year ago. it reminds me of him so I want te keep using it. The clock works fine but I can't adjust the time. One of the knobs is missing. I can turn it with a screw and so adapt the day. But not the hour. Do I need to pull to make it change the time? Or is there another way? I will try to find someone to replace the knob.But I don't want to risk messing it up.

I just emailed you. But I'll put it here too. I'm pressure sure the setting is just like the 601.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	instructions2.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	28085

The knob (when present) should be pulled gently.
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Nice clock and worth restoring!
      I have one too that is also missing the left knob. As it needs to be turned counterclockwise it has a left handed thread. A skilled person with the right tools may be able to replicate it. An alternative I can suggest is to look for an old windup alarm clock. I found one with a knob with the correct thread in a thrift store. The handle though does not fit the case so I still need to do some work.

Comment

• Magrat
        Magrat commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not the handy type. I'll try to find someone to repair it for me. For now I just sort of calculate the time difference.
    Working...
    X