Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in London or Surrey able to fix my Fartech flip clock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in London or Surrey able to fix my Fartech flip clock?

I’ve had this clock for about 11 years now, and it stopped working about 3 years ago. I’ve had a couple of clock repairers look at it, and they’ve managed to make it work for a day or so, but then it stops again. The issue is that after a certain amount of time, the big date numbers start turning over too frequently, and the days stop turning. Anyone who could help out on here would be a Godsend! Thanks,
    Kieron

Hi Kieron,

I'm situated one island to your left, not sure if we have any 'repairers' in the UK, I think not, not active on this forum anyway.

Since this is not an actual flip clock but an analogue clock with flipping day/date function, I am not too familiar with it, but you can find some repair options on my site, www.flipoclock.com, you can purchase that type of repair and send it to me so I can look at it, but no guarantees that I can fix it, if I need parts, that might be tricky as well because I have none unless I would be purchasing a clock specifically for parts. If you have any specific questions for me, you can also send me a message through the forum.

Comment

Working...
    X