Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vedette flip clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vedette flip clock

Hello.
    I have this battery powered clock that belonged to my grandfather however, it’s not working. I have taken it to a clock repairers but he said he doesn’t deal with this type of clock and didn’t seem to know anyone who could help me either. I have found this site and I’m hoping someone can point me in the right direction-I am in England.

I have tried to upload a photo of it from my phone but it’s asking for the “URL” and I have no idea how to do that.

Many thanks

Hi Caroline,

Welcome to this forum and congrats on your wonderful clock!

I have a suspicion which model of clock you have, but there are still different models possible, some with a different drive/motor inside... When you tried to upload a photo, did you click 'Upload from URL' or 'Upload Attachments'? In your case you are supposed to click the latter.

I live one island to your left and have possible options to (hopefully) repair your clock. It would not be for free, but if you are interested, you can send me a private message.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	B7F6184A-BB56-4AE1-8C19-B77CCDE96842.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	27261
      Attached Files

Comment

I think I’ve now managed to upload a photo of it.

Comment

Working...
        X