Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neon Glow Bulb Assemblies Being Fabricated

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there Mackey! I've got a Panasonic RC-7053 that's got a couple of 120v glow bulbs in it that need replacing. As with previous posters, I was curious if there'd still be material around to make some, I'm very interested.

Comment

Originally posted by chizzoink View Post
      Hi there Mackey! I've got a Panasonic RC-7053 that's got a couple of 120v glow bulbs in it that need replacing. As with previous posters, I was curious if there'd still be material around to make some, I'm very interested.
      I said I wasn't going to make any more .... but.
      I have to complete several "webinars" 2 hours long each of them. .... making up the assemblies would give me something to do. PM sent.
      ~ Mackey Site Administrator
      If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
      If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

I don’t suppose there’s a chance you would make and sell me some of these assembly’s? I just recently got into flip clocks, as I just snagged a copal 227 that is in nearly mint condition for $1 and I’m just scared to use it because I don’t want the bulb to go out and then I’m SOL. Thank you

Comment

110v or 220v? 220v I can supply you with, 110v I do not have the parts for...

Comment

Greetings! Have you made any more of these in 2019? If so, I'd love to get one (or two!)!

Comment

Originally posted by zackdc1 View Post
              Greetings! Have you made any more of these in 2019? If so, I'd love to get one (or two!)!
              No. It just takes me too much time. There's no profit at all in it for me and actually I lose money. Maybe if/when I retire from my real job.

Comment

This topic is closed. No longer making these bulbs.

Comment

Working...
                X