Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fixing Miss-aligned Flip Tiles (Toshiba tcm-952)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixing Miss-aligned Flip Tiles (Toshiba tcm-952)

At first, Sorry for my pool english.
    And thanks for Mackey to provide a lot of information.

---

I think my flipclock have same problem, like this video. The aligned of Flip Tiles is miss. (The red frame parts in the photo should be called aligned, right?)

A poor, forsaken, Ken-Tech Model T-445 flip clock was discovered on eBay at a low price, with messed up flip tiles. They just didn't line up. Here we fix tha...

I would like to ask, are there any other suggested alternatives for the aligned material? A curved bottle(PET bottle)?

Or other metal materials? But I think metal materials may not stick relatively.

---

By the way, Taiwanese bubble tea is delicious, you can try it if you have the chance.

I am always using twist tie to fix the problem of the flip clock movement made by Rhythm.

Click image for larger version  Name:	twist_tie1-500x500.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.7 KB ID:	26140

Here are the videos for your reference.

Comment

• eathan21th
      eathan21th commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the red flip clock in the 2nd video should be exactly Toshiba TCM-952 in red.

Thank you guys, I fixed it, like new!!
    It's all very smart and simple.

Comment

Great job, looking good!

Comment

Working...
      X