Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replacement Flaps for Newer Battery Flip Clocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement Flaps for Newer Battery Flip Clocks

Click image for larger version  Name:	metalstanddeskflip.jpg Views:	1 Size:	91.2 KB ID:	23901

There are some replacement flaps for this style of clock, being sold on ebay and amazon right now. Either the hour or minute side with a choice of black or white tabs. Price is $11.95 (free shipping) for each set.
    I picked some up out of curiosity, as this flap seems to be used in many iterations from aliexpress and the battery operated desk clocks out of China currently.

Notes: The minute set has 00-59, the hours am, pm displaying each hour twice.
    The model number of these are: F001B (one I am showing), other options are F001W (same but white tile), and a F018b (appears to be black larger tile, not the one I have)

These measurements should help people determine if they are a fit for their clock. I know we have people come through trying to fix these types of non vintage clocks.

Click image for larger version  Name:	replacement-example.jpg Views:	1 Size:	186.3 KB ID:	23902

Click image for larger version  Name:	flap-example-measurements.jpg Views:	1 Size:	402.8 KB ID:	23903

Click image for larger version  Name:	hour-left-side.jpg Views:	1 Size:	134.9 KB ID:	23904Click image for larger version  Name:	hour-right-side.jpg Views:	1 Size:	123.2 KB ID:	23905

Minutes on second post:

Click image for larger version

Name:	minute-left-side.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	23907Click image for larger version

Name:	minute-right-side.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	23908

Comment

This is good stuff, thanks for taking the time to research this and document it as well!

Comment

Excellent resource!
        ~ Mackey Site Administrator
        If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
        If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

This thread from RetroFlip inspired me to make a custom flip clock (see the thread).
          ~ Mackey Site Administrator
          If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
          If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Working...
          X