Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1971 Vintage Panasonic RC 7021 Vanilla "Maywood." Outstanding !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1971 Vintage Panasonic RC 7021 Vanilla "Maywood." Outstanding !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162662810471...84.m1558.l2649

I'm selling my stellar Panasonic RC-7021. This is a very high grade piece. The best you will find. Trust me, I know all the sellers of flip clocks, and none can come close to this condition cosmetically and functionally. I'm an extreme perfectionist and only demand the best. Any questions feel free to message me. I answer all messages.

If Bob say's its high grade ... you can believe that. I would say he's got that clock listed at a very good price for the quality.
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Shoot, I even lowered the price. Basically, giving it away. Plus free shipping. I need my head examined. Yes, my standards a very high. I don't fool around with anything but top grade. The buyer I bought this from at an antique radio shop actually had the original box for it, but he had another buyer who wanted it really bad and sold the box and the paperwork to him.

Comment

Price is down to $64.99 / free shipping for a limited time. Someone get the straight jacket please.

Comment

Working...
        X