• Register today! Click the "Login or Sign Up" link at the top right, then select "Sign Up". NOTE: You must check your email and confirm your registration before you can post.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling the New-in-Box Cameron Panasonic RC-7469 - established FlipCockFan members have first grabs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling the New-in-Box Cameron Panasonic RC-7469 - established FlipCockFan members have first grabs

Yes, my eyes were bigger than my shelf space. I've decided to sell the New-in-Box Cameron Panasonic RC-7469. I haven't had it out of the box since I made the unboxing video.

I have my eyes on another big purchase and I'm holding myself to selling this one before I get the one I really want.
    Anyway, I'm giving FlipClockFans.com members (please, only those that have been here for a while) a chance to get the clock.

Unfortunately, I'm not giving it away. The member price is $400 even. After shipping, that's what I have in it. It will go to eBay if I don't get any takers here this week. Please message me or post any questions here.
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!
Working...
X