• Register today! Click the "Login or Sign Up" link at the top right, then select "Sign Up". NOTE: You must check your email and confirm your registration before you can post.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOS flip clocks without enclosures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS flip clocks without enclosures

There's some more NOS flip clock mechanisms for sale on eBay. They're a little different design than the last ones I saw and have 7/8" tall numbers. Inexpensive and could be fun to make an enclosure or mounted somewhere unusual. http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Vintage-...AAAOSwA3dYVNdt

Yup, they're pretty cool. I just purchased one. There a couple of models that this movement fits, a Panasonic and Emerson.

Comment

I'm going to mount it in a small clear plastic display case I found at Hobby Lobby. Perfect fit. Looks cool.

Comment

Seems that FlipClockFan members may have bought up many of these. I ended up with a couple of each type. I'd really like to know the story behind these.
        ~ Mackey Site Administrator
        If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
        If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Yeah, I'd like to know too. Can't get over how clean and perfect they are. I bought the two that had the exposed whirligigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Miller View Post
            Yeah, I'd like to know too. Can't get over how clean and perfect they are. I bought the two that had the exposed whirligigs.
            Thank you for using the correct terminology "whirligig"
            ~ Mackey Site Administrator
            If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
            If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Working...
            X