Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panasonic RC-6025 Groundhog Day Flip Clock For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic RC-6025 Groundhog Day Flip Clock For Sale

For sale is a Vintage Condition, Panasonic RC-6025 Groundhog Day Flip Clock.
    The clock has undergone a thorough cleaning, including replacement of the light, and cleaning of all contacts.

That was quick!

The sale price includes a FlipClockFans.com T-shirt in S, M, L or XL - Ownership of a FlipClockFans.com t-shirt entitles you entry into the March 2016 Flip Clock Giveaway.

Condition: The clock has fine scratches on the white cabinet, as is expected in a used flip clock of this model. The clear plastic clock face has only minor imperfections. All the imperfections have to be seen close up. The clock is really in good shape for a model of this age. Check the pictures below, click for larger image (will open in new window).

Terms: You need to message me, Mackey, to finalize the deal. If you're more comfortable going through eBay, I will post it there, but the price will be higher. Remember, eBay charges me 10% and PayPal gets a percentage as well.

Price (including shirt and shipping):
    PayPal Gift: $185.00 - you must send payment as a gift.
    PayPal for Merchandise - If you pay with PayPal and indicate the payment is for merchandise, the cost will be $197.95.
    EBay - If I list on eBay for you, the cost will be $220.00

~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!
Working...
X