Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from the Chicagoland area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from the Chicagoland area

I'd like to start by saying happy Halloween to everyone.

I've admired flip clocks since first seeing the film Ground Hog Day, which is probably true for a lot of people. I wouldn't consider myself as a flip-clock aficionado by any means. I bought my first flip clock at a garage sale almost two decades ago, which was a GE. I havn't bought many since then.
    I work the night shift in a factory as a machine operator. It's not what I went to school for, and the nocturnal lifestyle is a drag at times, but I love what I do.
    I love to travel, and try to make it a point to go abroad at least once a year. The last trip was a semi-spir of the moment trip to CDMX.
    I like ancient cars, generally mid-1960s to older, foreign and domestic. I have numerous dream cars, but the ultimate dream is to not rely on a car at all.
    Mixology is probably my favorite interest of all. I love ratioing various spirits, liqueurs, juices, herbs, vermouths to create a complex and delicious elixir.

Tere's more, but I don't want to bore everyone.

Welcome.

Mixology+eBay is what got me started with the flip clocks.

Jeremy

Comment

Working...
    X