Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Marseille, France !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Marseille, France !

Hi everyone,
    In advance sorry for my english, i'm just a poor french guy !

I'm Daniel, 35yo, from Marseille.
    I like vintage electronic stuff, so when i found something for a very low price, i cannot resist.
    I have recently repair / upgrade an old Samsung 14" CRT TV (1981) by adding a raspberry pi with a specific RGB cable, to convert the TV in an ultimate retrogaming station.

This week i found a big flipclock for parts : 5€ (7$) A Sony TFM-C650WL
    My wife asks me everyday where i have plan to place it in the house, but that's not matter for the moment : i have to repair it first !

Thanks in advance for your help !

Dan

Welcome Dan, I also have an CRT TV that I plan to put into a small retro pi setup, just hasn't made it to the top of my project list yet.

Comment

U can use the composite output of the raspberry but i you are looking for a great video quality and if your TV have a Scart input with RGB, you can purchase the RGB-Pi cable (30€).
      http://www.rgb-pi.com/
      The dedicated release of recalbox also allows to run games with the original resolution. So you cant be closer of the original system, with a RGB signal

Comment

Working...
      X