Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just joined, From Northern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just joined, From Northern California

Hello from the east bay of SF,
    I just purchased a clock at a gargae sale, and during my research I found your forum. I had no idea there was such an interests in flip clocks. I will clean it up, and if it works, and is a desirable model, I will sell it on ebay and look for another. I am looking forward to learning about these clocks!

Welcome to this forum filled with flip clock enthusiasts! What clock (make/model) did you buy?

Comment

Hello, and thank you.

I bought a Panasonic RC-6015 for a dollar at a garage sale on Saturday. Everything works, but it makes a tapping noise, continuously. Other than that, it looks great, and seems to all work fine. That tapping may be a big deal, I don't know.

Comment

Congrats on the Find. And welcome to Flip Clock fans !

Comment

Thank you River!

Should I start a new thread and ask about the issue with the clock?

Comment

The tapping noise is likely to be the motor which is off balance..... Not necessarily a big issue, but it can (usually) be fixed.

It might be something else entirely though :-) Difficult to say without any actual sound.

Comment

Awesome find! I like the look of this clock. There seems to be a lot of them still around. $1 is a great price.

Comment

Hi flipclock_nl and robbyrobot,

I am sorry, I am new to forums and didn't see this until now, I thought it would email me.

I will start another thread for the repiar I am going to attempt.

Thanks to all.

Comment

Thanks KmackM. Starting a new thread would be good. Even if that 6015 was hollow inside you made an incredible find. Look forward to how it goes for you.
                  ~ Mackey Site Administrator
                  If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
                  If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Thank you,
                    I hope to get to that soon, I want to put up a video with the noise that it is making.

Comment

Working...
                    X