Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Oakland, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Oakland, CA

Hello fellow flip clock fans,
    I've been hording flip clocks for a few years, a small but growing collection.
    I have interest in making some replacement parts, I'm in the process of CNC cutting some polycarbonate faceplates to replace damaged/heavily scratched ones for example. Also have some really poor condition flip clocks that I'd like to recase completely. Part of the fun is saving the ones that would be headed to the trash heap otherwise.

Hi, welcome to the forum!

That would be awesome! There are some models of flip clock which often have this issue. Such as the Copal model 227. This is a very common model, but it also often has the issue of the cracked or broken faceplate...

I personally would be interested in having a replacement for that. If it would help I might be able to send you a sample for it...

Comment

Originally posted by flipclock_nl View Post
      Hi, welcome to the forum!

That would be awesome! There are some models of flip clock which often have this issue. Such as the Copal model 227. This is a very common model, but it also often has the issue of the cracked or broken faceplate...

I personally would be interested in having a replacement for that. If it would help I might be able to send you a sample for it...
      I have a 227, so I know what you mean, the trick is the molded corners on that one. I'm still very much in the learning stage but will keep that particular faceplate in mind.

Comment

Working...
      X