Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Columbus, OH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Columbus, OH

Hello fellow flip clock fans! I am 28, and own 2 Panasonic flip clocks at the moment. The first is an RC-7462 that my father had bought new, then was given to me about 20 years ago. I used it for about a year until the clock stopped working, after which it spent the next 18 years in my closet. About a year ago, with the help of videos posted by Mackey, I was finally able to disassemble it for cleaning, and it has worked great since. Interestingly, the original blacklight for the clock is still bright, I guess since it's spent most of its time in a closet, haha. My second is an RC-6493 that I took a gamble on and bought on ebay. It was listed as for parts because the clock was not working, but was in beautiful condition otherwise and was fairly cheap. Turned out it just needed a cleaning too and has worked great these past few months. Looking forward to expanding my collection!

Welcome! Both of the clocks you pictured are among the only ones I'm still interested in adding to my collection. That RC-7462 looks to be in better shape than anything I've seen on eBay in the last year (I'm getting eBay notifications for that model).

Comment

Those are both two solid clocks! They're favorites of mine personally. Welcome to the forum dh2767.
      ~ Mackey Site Administrator
      If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
      If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Working...
      X