Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crappiest Flip Clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crappiest Flip Clock

I used to think I'd like about any flip clock. But I just spied this "beauty" on eBay, and I'm thinking ... If I had a clock like that when I was young, I would hide it under my bed when my friends came over. It's called a JetSet Model 3800. And it has a "Pulsator" whatever that is. The button on top flushes the toilet I think. No offense intended if you have every owned one of these.

It's so weird, it hurts My feelings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jetset.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	4516
    See it on eBay
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Well, with a few 'minor' adjustment, this would/could've been a nice clock...

Comment

Look how wide it is....without a radio. That’s just strange. Maybe there’s a blender in there and pushing the button on top will whip up a jetset smoothie.
      ~ Mackey Site Administrator
      If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
      If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Would be interesting to open it up and have a peek inside, but too expensive for me for just that :-)

I do like the white on white!

I looked up the 'brand' and they appear to have mainly rebranded clocks (also from Copal), yet I have indeed never seen this one before

Comment

Working...
        X