Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panasonic RC-7469

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic RC-7469

Is anyone familiar with the Panasonic RC-7469? I found it while searching eBay. It's not quite my aesthetic, but it's still got a certain magnetism and style. What's going on with the glow in the FM dial? Is that vacuum fluorescent or something? I'm really intrigued!

I have one. The radio dials are just back lit with incandescent bulbs.

RC-7469 is called “The Cameron” and he is definitely stuffy and formal. If he is not quite your aesthetic take a look at his sexy space age sister RC-7589 “The Planada” she has all the same parts inside but in a sleek body.

This 1970s flip alarm clock complete all lights work amfm Works Clock Works all lights work including pillow speaker rare to have everything together this is a beautiful piece Great Sound too Alarm Clock Works sleeper button works keeps great time hasn't been plugged in for many years | eBay!

Comment

Interesting! Expensive, though. I've never heard of a pillow speaker before, but that's an interesting idea!

Comment

Working...
      X