Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bed Bath and Beyond Flip Clock Heads Up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bed Bath and Beyond Flip Clock Heads Up...

This is for newer buyers of flip clocks:
    Been seeing these show up without mention of source on ebay. Regularly you can get them for $10 (free shipping) if you want on ebay right now. They might look like say a twemco AP-28, but they are not...

Click image for larger version

Name:	bedbathflipclock.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	4013

They are not vintage although the sellers sometimes suggest that they might be. They aren't being sold by Bed Bath and Beyond anymore but there's probably alot of them bouncing around the internet unused; purchased at clearance. The reviews indicate they aren't great at keeping time...

I say this because I noticed someone paid $40 for a pink one recently and someone is currently bidding $15 for a black one labeled as having a non working alarm. This makes me think buyers are assuming they are vintage pieces...

I will add, if the clock you want to buy is battery operated take a bit longer to confirm what model it is. Most if not all the flip clocks currently being produced are battery driven.

This is very good information.
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Working...
    X