Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony flip clock wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony flip clock wanted

what a fantastic group this is! I’m so glad I found it. I’m desperately hoping that you may be able to help me as I’m looking for a flip clock for my dad. He had one in the 70’s/ 80’s and it was made by Sony. It was a bedside radio alarm clock. I’d love to be able to get a replacement for him (although he said it doesn’t necessarily have to be Sony) I live in the uk so it would need to be posted here. Do any of you have any advice about where I might find one?

Hi, I would try to find one locally, flea markets, estate sales that sort of thing to start with. Also check out ebay or etsy. Just keep in mind, if you want to buy one from the states to check the voltage first.

Comment

Something like attached? Send me a message if you are interested...

Rgds,

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by Bleachyschick View Post
        I live in the uk so it would need to be posted here.
        Keep in mind that many flip clocks are tuned to the frequency of the AC mains for the country they were designed for. I don't know much about the power adapters you'd use if you got a foreign clock, but if the frequency is wrong, the speed of the clock might be affected (sped up or slowed down.)

Comment

Hi,

I'm from Belgiim and have a flip clock on sale at the moment. An Tokyo Spider. It is on ebay a.o.

I have a Sony but it needs revision first. Will put it on sale later on.

Greetz

Comment

Working...
          X