Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GE 74305f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GE 74305f

This is my latest project, this one had ye olde dirty volume knob ,stuck motor it also had a cog in the gears that was slipping on the spindle which was preventing the time from advancing
    it also the hour stopper was all mangled and was a nightmare to get right .. it also had a badly scratched front clear cover ...but all good now..

Congratulations on getting your GE back to life. You mentioned, "...it also had a cog in the gears that was slipping on the spindle which was preventing the time from advancing..". Are you referring to the gears outside the motor and not the gear that drives the flip-clock geared assembly? I have a GE motor that works, but the brass gear that is external to the motor attached to the main drive shaft, isn't turning. That wasn't your issue, right?

Comment

it was a small plastic cog inside the whole geared assembly ........inside or out they all can be fixed to the shaft i have done both

Comment

Working...
      X