Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Knowing Flip Clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Knowing Flip Clock

Thanks to a member of FlipClockFans.com, I was alerted to a movie flip clock that I did not know existed.
    In the movie Knowing, with Nicholas Cage for no more than 4-5 seconds you can see a "newly discovered" movie flip clock... at least for us here at Flip Clock Fans. But actually, if you google "what flip clock appeared in the movie Knowing, the answer just wasn't out there (until now).

And now it just so happens that I have, on this day, just added this model to my collection of TV/Movie Flip Clocks.

When you get the time, check out the article The Knowing Flip Clock.

Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l1600.jpg Views:	1 Size:	439.6 KB ID:	2782
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Video of clock review and basic disassembly

Comment

Hi! I got my first Flip watch a few days ago and it was a green copal model t-7. I searched the internet but could only find information on this forum. Thank you for that!
      becouse of the rarity of the watch, is it worht anything?

Comment

This is a good question. It's worth something to me personally as well as collectors of Copal flip clocks. When it comes to flip clocks, rarity does not always mean that the clock has a high value. The clock would easily sell for $30-70 dollars on eBay. Beyond that, the clock would only be worth more if someone just "had to have it."

Comment

Hello! I had insomnia and was simply browsing around when I stumbled upon this picture and remembered this thread from earlier today. I found this on Pinterest via Google. I think it's the same clock. Hope it's useful!
          (https://www.pinterest.com/amp/pin/546413367262519340/)

Click image for larger version

Name:	f8a3498d6b756ec9539d5513bc5e7c2a--tuning-fork-flip-clock.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	3762
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X