Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8FC-100 Service Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8FC-100 Service Manual

Someone was asking about the service manual for the Sony 8FC-100. Unfortunately, I believe the thread was accidentally deleted. But! I do have that manual.
    I hope the following is usable.

Download Uncompressed (14.5 MB) | Compressed (2.97 MB).

The above was compiled from photos. I don't have access to a scanner at this time. Let me know if this was helpful.
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Awesome! This is the clock I have and this manual will be a huge help!

The motor is a bit lazy and the neon is getting weak. But everything else works. I had it all apart just tonight but couldn't get the motor to start on its own. Always needed a gentle nudge. Hoping to find if cleaning was possible.

Thank you for the manual!

Comment

Thanks for the manual.
      My 8FC-100W also has motor issues... it runs but the first nylon gear is damaged. I would like to ask if the gear can be fabricated and if anyone of you has fixed these motors.
      Thanks again!

Comment

I just bought one of these clocks on EBay. Thanks for sharing the manual.

Comment

3d-scanning&printing might be an option in the future, but for now the size is the issue.... Scanning & printing such small items does not work very well

Comment

Mackey, thank you for this manual!!! I know it's been here for a while but I just came across it. This is one of the clocks I'm currently working on. The tuner has issues but after looking at this manual I think I found the problem. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X