Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panasonic RC-6003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic RC-6003

I recently found where I previously emailed Mackey, inquiring all the suggestions and directions I could receive in 2015.

Here is what I emailed: In August 2015, I won an auction/purchased a Panasonic RC-6003(Yellowish colored). All the seller gave in the description was that it was powered on for testing and that is all. When I finally received my Panasonic RC-6003, it powered on, lit up, the radio worked, but the clock would not (and still will not) flip. Any suggestions or directions on how to fix this are greatly welcomed and much appreciated.

Have you tried Mackey video about cleaning the motor out with 91% alcohol ?
    Cheers Shane

Comment

I have refurbished a bunch of these 6003 models. 6001s and 6002s, too. Pretty easy to work on and if the motor is seized you can almost always give it a soak in alcohol as suggested. Works most of the time! For really bad ones I also usually follow up with a DeOxit D5 soak (spray) and let it sit for an hour while I work on cleaning the case or upgrade the lights to LED. Yeah, that's me on Ebay

Comment

Working...
      X