Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panasonic RC-6236 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic RC-6236 parts

Hello,
    Im new on the forum and just picked up a Panasonic RC-6236 with the weather band radio.
    picked it up cheap,seller stated the clock was inop but the radio worked. Missing the knobs for setting alarm functions.
    checked out the clock tonight, found it works perfect but no lights on either side (radio or clock).
    weather band is just static though.
    where is a good place to find the missing knobs?
    any advice on the weather band radio??

thanks
    Mike

Hey Mike.
    The Best place is eBay. Unfortunately, you sometimes have to buy a second clock for parts. It's what I call "flip clock math" 1 + 1 = 1 working clock.
    (I just made that up).
    Anyway you're at the next best place. A few of us have probably worked on that model and may have what you need. I'll check my parts stash and get back to you. I know I did do a video on one, but I don't think I started with two on that job.
    RC-6236
    Thanks for joining the forum. It's not as active as some forums, but it's becoming a repository of good info on flip clocks.
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Thanks for the help Mackey. I'll be looking for a parts donor in the meantime.

Mike

Comment

Well ... Unfortunately I don't have any parts for the RC-6236. Good luck.
        ~ Mackey Site Administrator
        If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
        If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Working...
        X